Sunday, October 15, 2006

Lucky Soul - Lips Are Unhappy (again!)

I very rarely listen to music when I am out walking, but today I just did. I carried my portable CD player (which lacks shock-proof memory) and a CD-R with Lucky Soul, Mates of State, and Tilly and the Wall. The sun dazzled me when I walked past the hospital to the tune of Give Me Love and I forgot that the reason for my walk actually was that I had to clean up a backstage room. I was band host at last Friday's concert at Blekingska. It went really well and I hope that the other people think so too. I should had cleaned up among the bottles to the tune of The Tidy Ups though.

I have already posted the video of
Lips Are Unhappy, but you can not write too much about Lucky Soul. Here is a legal mp3 link with my favourite Lucky Soul song. Their gig at Debaser is by the way rescheduled. They now play on December 15 instead. Also a damn date. Lucky Soul deserve better. 2007 anyone?

Lucky Soul - Lips Are Unhappy

No comments: