Saturday, October 21, 2006

Aerospace - Tenderness Is the Plight of the Weakerthen

Sometimes when I am out on Friday nights, I get to hear wonderful songs that I never heard before. I then go to the DJ booth and ask what the band is called. If there are a lot of people in the way, I come to the DJ booth a little later and ask about the name of the band that made the song played ten minutes ago. The DJ then looks strangely at me. You mean this? No? Okay, how about this one?

I felt that I wanted to go to the DJ booth and ask about the artists and song titles many times when Fraction Discs were DJs at Blekingska a couple of weeks ago. Fraction Discs' truly wonderful pop may have been difficult to dance to, but the songs were still very good. I was told that one of the bands was named Aerospace.

Aerospace - Tenderness Is the Plight of the Weakerthen

No comments: