Sunday, October 8, 2006

Goodbye Snow Fairies

When we wake up tomorrow The Snow Fairies are no longer. Their final concert is held tonight at eight o'clock at Popfest in New England. And I can not even say goodbye in a sensible way. I am tongue-tied.

thinking back to yesterday
a busride home, the starry sky
wishing I'd said everything

or drawn a picture of days gone by

 
I hope you don't think that I have nothing to say

I'm just tongue-tied

distracted by the pink of your cheeks

as you're walking away


feels like only yesterday

a bikeride home in summertime

you know what's inside my head

and that's just fine, cause now you're mine

 
I know you don't think that I have nothing to say

I'm still tongue-tied

enchanted by the pink of your cheeks and your smile

as you're walking my way

No comments: