Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Snow Fairies - Firefly

It is so sad. The Snow Fairies have confirmed rumours that they quit. It was almost a month ago but I am still a little sad when I think about it. Especially as no one seems to care. The Snow Fairies' debut album Feel You Up was my comfort and joy in everyday life. Feel You Up was like the world's best book with an ending so fine that I went back and re-read just to prevent the book from ending. And then you should know that I rarely stick to books.

Firefly is a cover of the much calmer Cat's Miaow original. I do not know why I put it up. Maybe because I was so happy to hear The Snow Fairies again. They are a gem that shines among all the other crap on terrible myspace. The Snow Fairies are like that favourite friend who you always support whatever she is up to. I hate that The Snow Fairies soon are pop history. I am reminded that nothing lasts forever.

I can not just pull this link without giving credit. Today's song is taken from a collection by Excellent Online. More on that here.

No comments: