Sunday, August 20, 2006

Anna Ternheim again

On this fanpage, you can listen to audio recordings of Anna Ternheim's visits to Berlin and Hamburg in March this spring. I heard You Mean Nothing to Me Anymore already in May but never understood that it would appear on the new album.

In the pause between the songs on the recording, Anna says that Halfway to Fivepoint was the first song that she wrote for the new album. I have now heard three songs from the new album. It does not feel good yet and I am actually a little worried. I want more upbeat tracks.

Moreover, I should wait longer instead of listening to parts of records before they are released. I should at least wait until they leak. As by now, I have listened to a few songs months before I hear the rest of the record. It is thus hard to conclude if a song sounds good because of its real quality or just the fact that I have already heard it before.

No comments: