Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Lucky Soul will play in Stockholm on December 1

Lucky Soul to Sweden!

I am especially happy for Psymon who told me about Ali Howard's wonderful band. I will not afford to go to our capital city and it really breaks my heart because I was more than happy to trade away all shows this autumn for this concert and you probably think that it is pathetic to build a future on a single concert and you are free to feel so but then you have not understood anything at all because there are bands which are worth taking a bullet for and Lucky Soul are a band to die for and this show would change everything. Everything.

I have learned that boys do not cry so I will try to get myself together, but it is so hard. Please someone, give me a dream to build a life on. Just give me love.

No comments: