Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Tralala


I really loved Tralala's debut album. There was never a doubt that it would become my favourite record of 2005. I got to know all the songs inside out before I bought the record.

During my Christmas holiday I found a stream of a Tralala radio gig with Christmas theme. I recorded the stream. The sound quality became horrible but I listened anyway. Many times. Holiday Hearts on Fire is a wonderful Christmas song. Tralala also performed a few new songs. We're Coming Out ​​is a straightforward upbeat pop hit.

Tralala will release their second album on November 14. My expectations are not as high as one would expect. Is That The Tralala does not play in the same league as the debut album if the opening song represents the whole record. After all, the catchy We're Coming Out is nothing compared to All Fired Up. I hope that I am wrong, that would be fantastic.

No comments: