Saturday, November 11, 2006

A week for concerts

The Swedish pop music club Svenska Musikklubben does not only book good bands, but also makes great flyers as well.

Next week will be a good week for concerts, especially if you live in Stockholm. Amy Linton of The Aislers Set is standing on a scene in Stockholm already tonight as the support act for The Ladybug Transistor. Sufjan Stevens comes to the venue Berns on Wednesday, but his concert clashes with Pipas' show. I do not live in Stockholm, but I would had chosen Pipas if I did.

Pipas will come to Malmö next week, but I will most likely miss out on that show because I rather want to see Au Revoir Simone at Blekingska. I want to see both bands, but it would be fun to bring a nice last memory from Blekingska before I leave this town.


















No comments: