Saturday, November 11, 2006

S Is for SongMeanings

I discovered SongMeanings when a kind soul gave me a link to the lyrics of The Late Great Cassiopia. Since then I always go to SongMeanings in the first place when I search for song lyrics. It is amazing that you can find lyrics of The Field Mice, Heavenly, and Red Sleeping Beauty at the same place. The SongMeanings crew shows it is possible to run a lyric site without turning it into a tasteless space for adverts that flash like a Christmas tree.

I recently created an account at SongMeanings. A friend of mine helped me transcribe the lyrics of Language of Flowers - If It's Not You (mp3) last Saturday. The submitted lyrics were published on SongMeanings a few days later.

I have now added lyrics of all songs on Laurel Music's debut album This Night and the Next. The lyrics should be up on SongMeanings next week.

No comments: