Sunday, April 1, 2007

I still miss Blekingska

I will write an exam on April 19. If I pass the exam, I will most likely candidate for the position as promoter at Blekingska nationen for the fall of 2007.

The elections at the student nation are held already on May 9, and that really complicates things. I must be certain that I pass the exam before I candidate or otherwise I put both myself and the student nation in an unneccessarily uncomfortable situation. This is, however, a perfect opportunity to become the promoter at an indie pop club. I will not get this chance again, and my options look very well as long as no else shows interest for the position.

Either way, I will DJ at Blekingska on Walpurgis Night and that will be fun. I am happy to see Lund and Blekingska again.

No comments: