Sunday, April 1, 2007

Celestial - Dream On

Celestial is actually Andeas Hagman's one man project, but guest singer Malin Dahlberg steals both the show and my heart. Malin sings on the upcoming album Dream On and her voice follows me wherever I go.

I listen to all of Celestial's songs and hear that the other musicians are gifted as well. It is thus no coincidence that Dream On is released by the sympathetic label Skipping Stones Records. It had gotten into me that the record was delayed so I am very happy to see that Dream On is released on April 24. The single Fragile Heart can be ordered already today from the mailorder Delicious Goldfish Records.

The music spring of 2007 belongs to Celestial and a certain British band which also release their debut album now in April. Take a trip to Celestial's myspace and website. I tell you more about the British band another day.

No comments: