Monday, March 17, 2008

Talulah Gosh - Talulah Gosh

Talulah Gosh's self-titled song was played at the club on my way home from the Friday I mentioned in the latest post. That was a very nice ending to an enjoyable evening. I wonder if Amelia Fletcher ever sang a better song. Perhaps Shallow on Heavenly's first album, but that would probably be the only one.

On youtube I found a video called "Cesc and the City". The video shows the world's best midfielder Cesc Fabregas in my favourite team Arsenal (that seems to go hand in hand) scoring against Manchester City at the start of this season to the tune of My Boy Says, assisted by the team's most intelligent player Alexander Hleb. The combination of a recorded video sequence from an Arsenal game and the sound of a Talulah Gosh song put together into a video clip must be extremely rare, but I prefer to watch the football videos without music after all. My beloved Arsenal are having a tough period in the league right now, but I support them in both good and bad times.

When I do not think about Arsenal, I plan for the summer and atumn. There is a lot of things to be done now. This will be a tough, but hopefully also rewarding week.

No comments: